Tuesday 15 April 2008

a game of tag!


I've been tagged!!! Leah at Moxie Photo and Design has tagged me. Unless I follow the rules, she's threatening to put her finger in the peanut butter jar. To be honest, that's not much of a threat to me, since my boyfriend shoves his finger in there all the time, but I'll still behave myself and play by the rules!

They are:

1. link to the person that tagged you.

2. post the {very important} rules on your blog.
3. list 6 very unimportant, random nothings about yourself {should be an easy one}

So, 6 random nothings about me then....

1. I love lighthouses
2. Despite working in IT and having an online shop, I have watched about 3 youtube videos in my life.
3. I have an extremely broad back - my dad refers to it as my builders back.
4. Rice is my least favourite form of carbohydrate. Noodles or potatoes are my favourite.
5. My favourite show ever is the west wing. My second favourite is the OC.
6. I keep buying high heels that I don't wear.

okay, so now that I've done my part, I've got to tag some other people. So I'm going to tag Abi and NikonGirlsPhotoshop.

Oh, and that cute little badge up at the top is my latest badge that I just listed.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I am so honored Fi! Thanks for tagging me. I will try to do my best to follow the rules. Please let me know if I miss something. Thanks again for the tag!

ren said...

i am not keen on rice either. for some reason this horrifies my friends and family. i'd rather have a potato anytime. go figure.

Anonymous said...

Potatoes and heels hanging out in the closet... we are sooooo alike!

Anonymous said...

Potatoes and heels hanging out in the closet... we are sooooo alike!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Nice post.Love the random things.I love lightjouses also.