Monday 21 April 2008

to do to do!

My moleskine is no closer to turning up, so I'm going to have to struggle on without it. I'm really gutted, as it was only about a quarter on the way through, and I had so many fantabulous ideas in it. Grrr.
It had my this week crafting to do list for a start. I have been just about the least productive laydee ever this weekend, and really have to knuckle down this week and do some serious work. So, what does my to-do list look like?
I have to:
  • make legs and finish a blue octopus
  • make six more sugar cookies
  • make six matryoska dolls
  • make 4 felt ninjas
  • make 3 crochet ninjas
  • make 3 keyrings
ha ha - not much then!!! I can finish the octopus tonight, and the cookies tomorrow night. The matryoska dolls will take wednesday, and the crochet ninjas thursday. I'll outsouce most of the felt ninjas to my boyfriend (does that still count as me?). The keyrings I can do Friday night. See, I reckon that list is totally do-able.
Or maybe I just am a complete optimist!

1 comment:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

optimist! keep your up look on the week. check your fridge, by the toilet and under your couch for your moleskin.

"tony, tony, look around, somethings lost and cant be found" works everytime for me.