Thursday 10 April 2008

Milestones, Holidays, and Asking for Trouble

I'm super excited because this time tomorrow I'll be in Paris! Yeh!!!

Okay, Parisian celebrations over. I'm also getting pretty excited about my shop because yesterday I hit a small milestone - 300 hearts. However, I'm coming up to a bigger one - 50 sales!!! Whoever buys my 50th product will get a nice little surprise in with their purchase as well. That would just be the best surprise ever, to come back from my long weekend to see that, but I think it's more likely to be in the next couple of weeks.


I've been meaning to blog about another Etsy seller for a while. asking for trouble is based in Glasgow, and I first saw her stuff at the Glasgow Craft Mafia market about a month ago. Her inspiration comes from Japan, and her stuff is made so beautifully that I totally fell in love with it when I saw it. I particularly love this pink brooch - isn't is so classy? This notebook is also gorgeous.


Asking for Trouble can also be found at askingfortrouble.org

4 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I love the book.Check out the trendy earrings in Paris for me.

AdornmentsbyMilani.com said...

Hi MooseandBear, where were you when my kids were babies-lol. Very cute stuff!! Thanks for commenting on my etsy thread:)http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5557172&page=5
Take care:)

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

hope paris was grand.

i tagged you on my blog.

picciolo said...

Hi have a great time in paris, great feature, well done on all your hearts!
: )