Thursday 20 March 2008

the grass is always greener!!




No matter what I'm doing, it seems I always want to be doing something else!! I am a firm believer that variety is the spice of life, and the fact that the last three things that I have listed in my store have been felt brooches (and aren't they lovely?), makes me want to start listing more amigirumi crochet. Not that I have any! Right now I'm putting together some whales for my mum to send some friends, and right after that, I'll get back to making some cute things for the shop. I can't believe that I can't just be happy with my new product line - always thinking of the next thing!

3 comments:

AC said...

They are great.
Just thought I would pop by and say Hi!
Take care,
Alison (Allycoll-twitter)

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

ahhhh, the mind of an artist. i too fight with the here and now and the next thing. am very much trying to completely concentrate on the here and now. it works sometimes, and i must say, when i get consumed with what i am doing, i am very very happy and that makes my here and now better.

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuuute!

(i am particularly fond of the "crap" pin. very nice.)