Monday 17 March 2008

More thoughts on the craft fair

I've had loads of comments from the Glasgow Craft Mafia after my post of the fair. The first thing I'd like to say is that I think it's absolutely awesome that so many have thought to provide comments and invite me along to talk about my thoughts. The people in the mafia are really cool and did put a whole lot of hard work into the fair on saturday, and the bad weather, the lack of signage on the day (beyond their control) and the poor footfall on the Byers Road that day all contributed. The people there were really cool, especially lady wurlitzer, stellamystar, asking for trouble, we are the robots, and pumpkinsputnik. Plus, they have such a fantastically high standard of stuff - I wanted to buy buy buy!!! (Nothing until Easter Monday though - the shopping-free lent continues. Much as I would like to go to Mono to chat about it, I am in Edinburgh so probably can't. However, I would definitely do another Glasgow Craft Mafia fair - one event does not an experiment make.

1 comment:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

love your last statment there. you have a clear outlook on things. take it all in and learn from it. that is growth and that is what this is all about. nice lent idea!