Friday 11 January 2008

Ain't He Just So Cute?!?


IMG_3603, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

I really really love this guy!! He's one of the creations from last week's craftathon in my hotel room. I really want to make more with different embroidery on the front, and maybe some mean ones as well!!! I was worried when creating him that getting the stuffing even would be a pain, because he's quite small, but actually, he worked out great. He just fits in your hand. I'd like to make one for my desk at work, but right now this little dude has gone on sale on Etsy.

Have to admit that I did absolutely no crafting yesterday. [Hangs head in shame]. Between getting home from work late (missing a flight by 10 mins - argh!!), and spending some quality time with my boy after not having seen him for three days, it didn't seem right. I did draw out some designs in my sketchbook in the airport lounge - that might count, right? ;)

2 comments:

Field Notes said...

I love it! You could make them say all kinds of nasty things.. there's a market for that =D My spaniels could carry one around that says "pissed" and my newfie could carry one that says "goofy." I know they're not dog toys, but if you popped a squeaker in them and made them slightly bigger and offered custom words, you'd have an even bigger market :D

Field Notes said...

oops - forgot to mention I'm recycledideas (monkey lady) on etsy ;)