Sunday 20 January 2008

naughty naughty!!!


IMG_3721, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

Yes, this guy is a little cheeky!!! He went on sale today, but I actually made him a couple of weeks ago whilst stranded in a west yorkshire hotel room. I think he has a very cute cheeky face to go with his naughty mind. I think I'm going to make some more like him but maybe with some more positive messages. On another note, I am getting rather bored with my limited felt repository - John Lewis, which is my cheapest local shot, only has pretty rubbish colours, so I'm thinking I have to go online pretty soon to stock up. Pink, green, a not great blue, yellow, and black does not creativity encourage.

On another note, this little guy sold today!!! I am still at the stage when a sale is reason to celebrate - a little sad I know. It makes all the myspacing, flickring, and etsy forum posting worthwhile. Woo-hoo!!

And finally (just like the news then), tonight should be interesting, as Ori has deciding that he is not just chief photographer, but he wants to design and make his own monster tonight. I think he wants a promotion.






3 comments:

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I'm off to check out your shop!

Mandi said...

Hehe, I love that first little guy! Your little monsters are so cute!

facingthetrend said...

How cute. I love the little pink guy..mainly because I made someone who looks JUST LIKE HIM a few months ago...only without the "poo" of course. >:)