Friday 4 January 2008

days 2, 3, and 4 of crafting


oops, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

I have been having a very busy couple of crafting days actually. Wednesday was spent finishing off 8 legs of a hot pink crocheted octopus. I haven't sewn them together, given my antipathy towards actually finishing off a toy! But they are now lying in my "body parts" bag - alongside an unfinished duck (last night), and an elephant "desk pet". Maybe I'll actually finish them off tomorrow. Last night I was staying in a hotel room for work, and I got the chance to actually create some of my new designs from my notebook. I made two new monsters which I absolutely love, and I'll get pictures up of tomorrow - bright yellow felt can't help but bring a smile to your face! And today I did actually start putting things together, finishing off my crocheted robot that I made at the beginning of the week. I'm really pleased with him - I should be putting up a pattern for him in my etsy soon, as well as the little robot man himself.

Talking of etsy, this little guy was listed today. Hopefully he won't be here long!!!

No comments: