Monday 28 January 2008

calm after the storm

Yes, after being so worked up that I was never going to be able to keep up with Moose and Bear's popularity, I have realised that in all honesty it was a bit of a freak run, and normality has resumed. And I am quite happy actually. I am sitting in my nice Ikea lounge seat, legs crossed, some amigurumi on my lap and some new "dudes" to stitch together. No stress, just relaxation and enjoying my crafting for what it is - the chance to create something and enjoy the process. I have plans this week for working on a new plushie design (think multicolour!), so hopefully I'll have that done by the weekend. I've ordered heaps of new yarn, so I can continue making octopi in every colour, although I really want to make some owls as well. My little black crafting book has todos on every page right now, but it's inspiring, not imposing. Just the way it is supposed to be.

1 comment:

Callista said...

i love your characters those are so cute :) nice blog~~