Friday 18 January 2008

custom plushie


IMG_3679, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

I finished this guy late last night. He is about a foot high, and took a lot longer to sew up than I thought. Anyway, he is the custom design I made for the little boy who is having migraines, so I hope he likes him. I'm pleased with how he's turned out - I think the little bandage is really cute.

Etsy is up and down for me. As I said earlier, I have had an exciting week with potential consignment and this custom order, but my actual store is not selling so well. I get lots of views and hearts, but not buyers!! I am doing lots of promotions and myspacing etc, and I know it takes time, but I guess I want some more Etsy love!! Otherwise, my pile of little monsters just grows and grows. At least they have each other for company.

1 comment:

CastoCreations said...

SO cute! I swear I need a migraine monster when mine hit me. Poor little guy. I hope he loves his new monster. :)