Saturday 19 January 2008

Latest in the Monster/Bunny line


IMG_3725, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

This little green guy is the result of some late night Friday crafting. Whilst Ori was out playing basketball I watched Lost in Translation and sewed up this little guy. Ori think that his eyes are weird (I am having a really hard time finding cheap, suitable buttons right now. The ones I prefer are 25p each at John Lewis, which is ridiculous!), but I quite like them actually. Until I get new thread, I won't be able to use the other 4 colours of pastel that came in the bag unfortunately.

I didn't do any crafting today, instead taking lots of photos instead. I cold easily take out some sewing now, but I'm actually enjoying not doing something, which is odd. Aside from this post, I am pretty much ignoring Moose and Bear today. Instead, I'm reading (On Chesil Beach, so far very good), drinking G&T, and relaxing. Tomorrow, I'll sew like a maniac, I'm sure.

No comments: