Sunday 10 February 2008

back by popular demand!

Last time I made these guys they only lasted an hour. Fingers crossed they're just as popular this time around!

Tomorrow I'm flying to Manchester in the morning, and Amsterdam in the afternoon. Then it's a day in Amsterdam and back to Manchester to drive to Halifax. My boyfriend asked whether Moose and Bear would be coming with me, and whether I would have to declare 5 kilos of felt at immigration. And the honest answer is yes, I will be taking my mad-crafting bag and coming back with a whole load of new stock. Definitely octopus, and maybe some ninjas.

3 comments:

The Funk Soap Co. said...

I can see why they only lasted an hour. They are adorable!

Jennifer Rose said...

Those are very cute! great colour choices :)

Anonymous said...

How Sweet! They remind me of the little floating ducks that you pick up at the fair to win prizes!