Saturday 2 February 2008

Friday Night WIP


IMG_3874, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

On Fridays I get a guaranteed couple of hours peace and quiet as the boyfriend is at a basketball game. Given that I've been away from any type of filling recently with staying in hotels, I had amassed a fair number of wips that I wanted to get finished. This is them all spread out of the table demanding attention. The guy on the bottom left is a new design and I'm really proud of him. I finished him last night, and he went up for sale today. Even Kate, my little sister was quite impressed. I had a definite idea of how I wanted him to turn out, and he did pretty much how I wanted, which is unusual for me!

This is how he turned out - pretty good, no? I just posted him on sale, so I hope he goes soon. He had better - I just had to spend an obscene amount of money on new glasses as Ori stood on mine this morning.


I've been working on these little cuties forever - they are just far too cute!! Right now they don't really fit with the aesthetic of my store, and I was thinking of maybe offering them as a PIF, or saving them until closer to Easter, or, well, I don't know.

My store aesthetic is causing me problems, making me potentially look like I'm some kind of schizophrenic crafter - angry bunnies and cute little ducks just don't naturally mix, do they? It's something that has been bothering me for a while, and I'm still unsure as to how to follow through yet.

Finally, I was left some fantastic feedback last night - one of my customers even wrote me a poem!!! I really can't thank them enough. Great customers are just amazing, and it is such a glowing feeling to know that my creations are being loved and appreciated by someone other than myself.




10 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

thats so cute they made you a poem!
No, I think the variety of cute ducks with bunnies is great:)
BTW the octopus is flippin' cute!

SmilesandSunshine said...

Love the ducks! Put it all in your shop. They are great!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

They are all so cute. LOVE them!

Dharma Designs said...

Too cute!

fi at moose and bear said...

thanks guys!! I just listed them following your advice!!

Designs by Jenean said...

The ducks are so cute. The would make a perfect baby shower gift. Congrats on you customer appreciation.

oobbles said...

Well I'm a little late with my comment, but I was going to say to list your ducks. I strangely think they fit in fine. Especially color wise. Good work.

yellowfish said...

those are perfect for easter, they look like 3D marshmallow peeps! :)

Rose-Segrest said...

All your lil plushies are soo cute, i love them and those ducks too cute, well done

Mom O Matic said...

Very cute!