Friday 22 February 2008

one week of no productivity at all!


That's right - in one week, I managed to just make one plushie. One!!! That is shocking. Especially since I made an inventory list of everything that I want to make for the Glasgow Craft Mafia Market (see my new picture for it in my sidebar!), and I am more than sorely lacking. Still, I've had a really hard week for work with a new job which is really exciting. For once, I don't have hours and hours to play with at work, so no more wasting around on the Etsy forums and playing on flickr!

This plushie is using my current favourite technique - felt applique. I just absolutely adore the neatness of the effect, the rythme of doing it, how it all fits together. I think I'll be doing a lot more of it over the couple of weeks. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Very cute items!

ThePeachTree said...

If you were going to just pump one out a week, THIS is the one to be done :) SOO cute!

MyArtInProgress said...

Very cute creations. :)