Friday 15 February 2008

shipping tomorrow!!


I've been biatching for the last week or so about how my consignment order was draining my creativity. Well, I finished a few days ago, and today I was photographing it before sending it to Newcastle tomorrow. I'm really pleased about how bright and colourful they all turned out - yellow is such a shiny, smiley colour!This is my favourite picture I think - he just looks so happy to be surrounded by all his felty friends!
This is my latest creation - aren't they adorable? My dad is a dentist, so it was a matter of time before I made teeth. They are magnets, but I guess they could be brooches are anything.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all absolutely adorable! By the way, you've been tagged!

candypegram said...

awesome work! I linked you this morning!!

Callooh Callay said...

What an adorable group of creatures! Congratulations on finishing.

Cyberpenguin said...

LOVE these! They are so hip & modern, & utterly adorable!

Cyberpenguin said...

You could also make the teeth into little pockets so little kids could put them under their pillows for the tooth fairy. ;-) Wouldn't that be a cute idea?!