Saturday 9 February 2008

moving onwards

If you have read my previous post, then you'll realise that last night I was having a hard time with Etsy, and being accused of copying (I wasn't). What I should have pointed out was that this was not coming from the seller themselves, but someone else entirely. However, I did convo the seller, let them know that I was removing any similar items, and that I hoped that the situation hadn't caused any problems. I got a really nice message back saying that they appreciated my actions, and that they hoped that I wasn't now feeling limited in what I could do in the plush world. It was such a great message to get back, and today I feel ready to get back into the crazy world of Etsyism, and have spent the day working on a new design that will be posted later, once I have enough stuffing for it. I have run out, again.

Big thanks to the supportive comments I got last night as well - mucho appreciated!

No comments: