Wednesday 27 February 2008

Featured Etsy Seller

I've been meaning to feature an Etsy seller on here for a while. My first seller that I want to feature is the wonderful TheBannerQueen. She makes fantastic banners and avatars at really reasonable prices. She also runs a blog over at The Banner Queen blog. The reason that I want to feature her is because she and I are usually on the forums at the same time, and she is one of the best people on the forums. She's open, friendly, helpful, and above all positive. Sometimes on the Etsy forums, people get negative and whiny - banner is never one of them. She sets a fantastic example of how to behave online, how to be part of a community, and just be a nice person! And for that, I salute her.

8 comments:

The Banner Queen said...

Aw, thank you so much! Not only was the the best surprise, it's so incredibly sweet too! You're a doll, MooseandBear!!

Blaze said...

Hello from the Etsy forums! You have a very cute etsy shop! I especially love your little whales! I just finished watching nemo with the little girl I nanny! :) The whales are darling!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

WELL. fun stuff YOU have at your etsy shop. LOVE the brown trees!...i cant seems to have enough brown. ever.

i think your blog just made my inspiration list on my blog. fun stuff.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

very, sweet, sweet blog...lovely, simple, colorful...makes me wan to come back for more...found you on the etsy forums about blogging...contnued success!!!

debsmuddle said...

you have been tagged
Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Chichiboulie said...

Hello. I have tagged you, if you have already been tagged feel free to ignore me :)

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Rosebud Collection said...

What a nice thing to say about someone..You have a great shop.

Anonymous said...

Great post and a well written blog. I stumbled you!