Wednesday 6 February 2008

more good feedback


froggie desk pet, originally uploaded by mooseandbear.

The lucky recipient of Andrew the Studious Frog Desk pet left me great feedback that he was already making her study harder! Getting great feedback is such a good feeling - sometimes in the big bad world of Etsy where there is so much talent and variety, I can feel that I'm not up to scratch and that I shouldn't be there. But hearing that customers love your product just makes that go away and you realise that what you are creating does have value.

I've been mad crafting at the moment for my consignment work. I'm halfway through an order, and I want to get it all done by Friday and in the post on Saturday. That would be more achievable if I hadn't actually lost the felt I bought over the weekend. Everything else I bought from JL that day is accounted for, apart from the felt. Either I've lost it, I'm going mad, or it never made it into the bag at JL. Either way, I'll have to be back on Thursday night to pick up some more.

4 comments:

thecuriousrabbit said...

good feedback is great! well done...

love your creatures!

Anonymous said...

It really does make it all worthwhile when people let you know how much they love your creations!

SEWphisticate said...

great feedback makes me happy, on both ends. i like to give it as well as receive it. and i hate when i know i bought supplies and then can't find them! of you course you belong on etsy! you create with your hands...that's the requirement. and with such adorablely creative items as the studious frog, you should do very well.

Unknown said...

Really cute stuff...I love whimsy!